Services to Individuals

Personal Services


If you are a self-employed person living in Canada, you will need to file your income tax report following the instructions we have provided in the section of Personal Income Tax.

If you need to register a GST/HST account for your business, please refer to our partner, GoldKey Business Center.

If you already have a GST/HST account but need a review for tax purposes, please refer to HST Remittance.