Corporate Services

Corporate Services

Filing Annual Tax

With 15 years of experience, chartered accountant Ke Wang makes grueling tax easy. Tell us about your situation for us to find you the optimal solution.
If you are not enrolled in our bookkeeping service but would like us to file the annual tax for your business, please submit to us all the articles of incorporation and the following documents from the previous year:
  • All records of bookkeeping
  • T2 and GST/HST returns
  • All the T-slips issued
  • All the bank statements pertaining to your business
  • Personal information of all the shareholders, including legal names and SIN. Please also inform us of the percentage of their shares if they own more than 10%

You can send us the access code and share with us the files from your cloud storage; alternatively, you may drop them through our secured online portal.

Upon receiving all the documents listed above, our conscientious team of staff will work on your case and email you the draft of your tax report. We will contact you by phone or email to discuss with you the details if necessary.

Once an agreement is reached, our accountants will update all the changes if occured, and send you the report for final review. If you have no further questions, please finalize your filing by signing the signature page and return it to us at your earliest convenience.

We will issue the service invoice to you via email. Once we receive your payment and your signature, we will e-file your tax to the CRA and send you the receipt.

Now, kick back and relax. Cheers!